Payroll Deduction Application

If you would like to have your payments or share amounts automatically taken out of your Park County School District #1 or Northwest College paycheck you can fill out the Payroll Deduction Application, sign it and bring it in to Terri.  She will get it to the proper person so it will be done automatically and you will not have to worry about it each month.  Click here to get the form.